Awards & Designations
The Five Star Wealth Manager
The Five Star Wealth manager award is presented to wealth managers who satisfy 10 objective eligibility criteria and evaluation criteria associated with outstanding work.
Eligibility Criteria – Required
- Credentialed as an investment advisory representative or a registered investment advisor.
- Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of 5 years.
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review.
- Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards.
- Accepting new clients.
Evaluation Criteria – Considered
- One-year client retention rate.
- Five-year client retention rate.
- Non-institutional discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered.
- Number of client households served.
- Education and professional designations.
Top Wealth Managers in Philadelphia as published in Philadelphia Magazine 2013-2015
Select Wealth Managers as published in both NJ Monthly and Philadelphia Magazine for 2012
LPL Cogent Customer Loyalty Survey Results
It was announced recently that LPL and its advisors have been ranked No. 1 in net customer loyalty among 24 leading financial distributor firms by Investor Brandscape, a Cogent Reports study release by Market Strategies International.
LPL earned a Net Promoter Score of 70, which was 25 points higher than the No. 2 firm and 49 points higher than the average score of 21 for all firms. Cogent’s study explored 10 key drivers of investor loyalty, and LPL ranked among the top 5 in seven of 10 key focus areas, including three No. 1 rankings. According to the study, LPL Financial ranked:
- No. 1 in quality of investment advice;
- No. 1 in financial stability;
- No. 1 in satisfaction of fees and expenses;
- No. 3 in retirement planning services;
- No. 3 in quality and clarity of statements;
- No. 4 in range of investment products and services; and
- No. 4 in easy to do business with.
ChFC® – Chartered Financial Consultant
Advisors with the ChFC® designation are required to serve you with the highest level of professionalism. The authority to use the ChFC® mark is granted by the certification Committee of the Board of Trustees of The American College, and that privilege is contingent on adherence to strict ethical guidelines.
Frank is currently working on his Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) designation. A CDFA professional is a financial professional skilled at analyzing data and providing expertise on the financial issues of divorce. The role of the CDFA professional is to assist the client and his or her attorney to understand how the decisions he or she makes today will impact the client’s financial future.
Frank holds his Series 6, 7, and 63, registrations through LPL Financial, and Series 65, registration through Good Life Advisors. He has his Life and Health Insurance Licensure as well.